Skip navigation to main content
At La Mer Online, we understand how important security is to you. When you place and order with La Mer Online, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. We have used government approved encryption software. To find out more about SSL encryption software go to:
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software are the following:
- AOL 5.0 and higher
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4 (Windows only)
- Netscape 6.0 (Windows only)
- Safari RSS
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you can ask to be notified via email when the product is back in stock.
Please note: The actual delivery date of your order depends on the shipping method you select.
We regret to inform you that orders must not exceed three (3) units of a single product and 14 pieces of the various products per order, with a maximum amount of € 3,000 per customer. In the case of the Polish currency it is: PLN 13,000, for the Swiss currency: CHF 3,500. In addition, we must also limit orders to no more than three (3) orders per customer per day. If you have any questions, please contact us at 8002545007 or email. We are happy to assist you.
Steps for Redeeming an Offer Code:
1. Enter the offer code on the "Payment Information" section of the "Billing" page.
2. Type in any additional required information.
3. Click "Continue Checkout" and the offer will be applied to your order.
Important Note: One (1) offer code may be used per order.
The following Credit/Debit cards accepted for payment are:
We're sorry, we do not accept:
- Layaway plan
- Personal Checks
- Postal Orders
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.